Friday 14 December 2012

My Christmas nails

This evening, I got the whole house to myself as hubby is off to his company party and will not be home till the next day. He hates the smell of nail varnish. I usually have to paint my nails in the kitchen or conservatory.

Anyway here are my Christmas nails! I got the dotting kit from Japan, so I was trying it out. The kit is called Dot Artist by Beauty World. I bought it from Matsumoto Kiyoshi. This drugstore is everywhere, almost outside every subway or train station in Tokyo. I cannot remember how much it was but it was probably not that much! The kit comes with 3 nail varnish colours, purple, glitter green and gold. The consistency of the varnish is not thick but required a few coats. The dotting tool was very easy to use, it has a large ball tip and a smaller dot tip on either ends. Definitely worth playing around.

No comments: