Sunday 23 November 2008

Bargain opera tickets

My hubby and I will be heading to Munich for a long weekend sightseeing and experiencing the Christmas activities in Germany. I am current really chuffed with myself for able to get tickets to see a Mozart opera in the National Theatre in Munch.

I was reading tripadvisor and a lot of people had recommended going to visit the National Theatre. So found the website and checked out photos showing the building and thought it was probably worth going to visit for like half an hour.

After browsing around this German website, I found the schedule list for the dates, then saw the Magic Flute is going to be on the Sunday evening we are in Munch. Checked out the if there were tickets available and was shocked that there was but the cheapest range of 11 euro each! They were seated on the 3rd level up in the theatre though but it didn't put me off because the inside of the theatre looks amazing. We probably won't see much from the height but thought the experience will be memorable and more precious. So I took the decision to book the tickets!

I've never see an Opera before but in a few weeks time, we will be sitting in the National Theatre in Munich, watching a German language opera of The Magic Flute!!! Looking forward to this!

No comments: