Thursday 28 August 2008

Let's drink to that! Victory!

Received a letter from Padstow council today regarding my recent letter about the parking penalty. At last, I heard from them.

What happened was, when we were in Cornwall, I parked in Padstow, bought a pay and display and put it on the dashboard in the centre of the windscreen. When we walked back to the car 40 mins later, got a jerky slapped on the windscreen. So I wrote a letter of appeal and paid my penalty in the meantime.

This letter from Padstow council only consists of a compliment slip and a cheque for the amount of the penalty payable to me. So, victory to me and thumbs down to the parking attendant!

Went to eat out to celebrate, a lovely spicy korean! I wanted to have some Ben & Jerrys ice cream but didnt find any in Waitrose or Somerfields. Oh well...still happy! :)

No comments: