Friday 18 January 2013

My first 10K race

So for my new year resolution, I am want to run more and not only that, I have signed up for the British London 10K Run. This event will be taking held on Sunday 14th July 2013.

I have already began training for this since I have never ran such a long distance before. I did the 5K run a few years ago but this distance is a challenge to me.

The weather is cold at the moment but I have already started outdoor running. I was very chuffed with myself as I did run over 7.5k so far in one training session. However I heard that you do not have to do the 10k in your training. What is more important is train yourself on endurance and stamina.

My hubby is already cheering me on by buying the Nike Fuel band as well as an ipad mini! Cool! :X

I have not signed up to raise money for a charity as I am still deciding which charity to sign up for. Any suggestions I appreciate! Wish me luck!

No comments: