Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sana Pore Putty Smooth BB Cream review

I have heard so much about this BB cream through people's blogs and online reviews. On my recent visit to Japan, I deliberately went in search of this BB cream and as a top seller BB cream in Japan, it was not difficult to find.

Many drugstores in Japan sell this BB cream, I came across Sundrug, Cosmos and Matsumoto Kiyoshi. I bought mine from Matsumoto Kiyoshi. I paid 1098 yen and I think it was on special offer. I think this BB cream came in different types, from smooth to concealing and sensitive. I bought this blue one which is smooth and help smooth out your pores.

This BB cream states the following:
  • Smooths out visible pores
  • Shine- free finish
  • SPF15
  • Long lasting
  • Stretch gel texture to blend with your face shape and skin.
Anyway, I have been using this BB cream for a while. My skin is combination oily at the T zone and in the winter, my face can also become very dry. Before applying this BB cream, I always moisturise and wait a little while since my skin has absorbed the moisturiser.

The texture of this BB cream is very shiny, smooth and not too runny, however it is not as thick as some of the other BB creams out there, for example, the Garnier Miracle BB cream. The Putty Smooth BB cream is very easy to spread across the face. It is very sheer and the the coverage is not bad. I have some freckles and it seems to cover them well. However it does not fully hide away spot, but I feel it does a fair job.

Overall I think this is the best BB cream I have used so far. I love it so much that I have bought a couple of these. Brilliant stuff!

No comments: