Sunday 5 February 2017

Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Cushion Compact review

I went to Japan October 2016 for a 3 weeks holiday. Me and my hubby went to Tokyo, Sapporo, other parts in Hokkaido and Osaka. With the last stop in a big city, I could not leave Japan without going shopping for beauty products and makeup.

I went to the department store called Hankyo. this Shiseido counter was launching a new product, this is the Shiseido Synchro skin range. I believe the foundation was release some time before.


I have been using this cushion for a while now, so going to make some reviews on this product

The product sites claims the following:
Revives skin’s luminosity 
Taking advantage of light technology, it gives skin a polished glow with transparent collecting polymer and Super Hyaluronic Acid.

Protects skin 
Specially selected natural ingredients provide skin-supporting powers. Mother of Thyme Extract helps prevent skin damage caused by oxidation*, and Hypericum Perforatum Extract helps prevent skin roughness.* 

Responds to your skin 
Formulated with Advanced Sensing Technology, it creates dynamic synchronization with your skin, optimizing light, oil and moisture to maintain skin’s beautiful look as skin conditions change throughout the day.
*In vitro tests





My Skin: I have combination oily skin especially on the T zone. Cheeks can become dry in the winter.

First Impressions:
The packaging is pretty neat and chic, its very Shiseido style, the cushion itself has a simple feminine design. Plastic case with a cushion puff that is placed in the upper layer above the foundation itself.

Price: I remember it was around £33. The exchange rate for yen against pound sterling (GBP) was pretty low.

Foundation: thin and light, light to medium coverage. SPF 23

Feel on the face: Using tap motion with the cushion puff, it feels very light, non greasy, nor cakey and feels breathable.

Lasts: by the end of a 10 hour day, its all worn off. I think it only lasts for like 6 hours before a top up.

My score: for winter, my skin needs a bit more coverage, so I use more concealer. so that's 3 out of 5
For summer, I wont tend to use concealer as I do not want to look too heavy with makeup. 4 out of 5.

My verdict:  I think its definitely a lovely cushion for the summer rather than winter.



No comments: