Sunday 5 February 2017

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate review




I bought this product during my Japan trip way back in October last year. At the same time as buying and being sold the Synchro skin cushion, I bought the above in the biggest size they have, which is 75 ml.

shiseido ultimune power infusing concentrate claims a number of things. What sold it to me is the fact it helps with anti-aging, smooth out your blemish and enhance your skin complexion.

Price: £130 approx, the yen rate against GBP was pretty poor.

Consistency: White slightly lotion like.

How it feels on my face: I have a combination oily skin and with the all traveling I was doing, my skin was pretty tired, fines started appearing.

After using the concentrate for a few days, I can see my skin looked less tired, more smooth and less blemishes visible. I use it every morning and evening after cleansing my face.

After I applied this concentrate, my skin felt very soft and smooth. You need to put moisturiser after this concntrate, as it does not moisturise the skin.

Conclusion: I love this product. It helps with my aging face. I wish I have photos before and after.

Score out of 5: 4.5 (the .5 because I wish it also provides some moisture)

No comments: