Tuesday 8 July 2008

Dealing with a dried meat jerky!

If you are Chinese, you might know what getting a dried meat jerky really means! For those who don't know, a dried meat jerky is a parking penalty! I don' know why its called a dried meat jerky, but people tell me it's because the ticket is slapped on the windscreen of your car!

How did I end up with one of those?! This is the second ever meat jerky I ever got in my life!!! We were parked in Padstow car park, it was a pay and display. We got our ticket and I had put it on the inside dashboard, I didn't stick it on the windscreen! Anyway, the reason written on the ticket was, ticket faced down, unable to see it! It was raining most of the time and the ticket was there, faced up and so, I am not sure why I got a penalty. Was the warden blind or cannot be bothered to use his eyes to make out the writing?!

I will pay the fine of 20 quid, but this is not because I agree with it, I will be writing to the town clerk about this. Feeling peeved off! We'll see what response I get!

No comments: