Tuesday 1 July 2008

Hot hot hot!

There is a reason for the title above, let me explain.

First, Hot. The weather today is 27C and very sunny and hot. It makes a change really because recently it has been raining a lot in London.

Second, Hot. I have just been to Costa Coffee. Our team sat outside and whilst other others were under the shade, I was baking my arms, now they feel like a freshly baked lobster! I had an ice cold americano and a slice of lemon cake...lovely! We chatted about this and that and I generally dreamdazed at my surroundings and was tempted to just 'accidently' hop on the bus home!

Third, Hot. Me and hubby decided to cook'dak gochujang bulgogi' (Korean Spicy Chicken) tonight for dinner. This is a spicy chicken with potatoes stewed with gochujang sauce. We have yet bought the sauce but hopefully we are going to get some from our local korean food shop. They sell already marinated tasty meats, like bulgogi chicken, pork and beef ribs. I think I will cook some korean rice to accompany this dish. Spicy hot food in hot weather, sounds so fasinating (We' shall see!).

No comments: