Wednesday 24 April 2013

Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil review

I have used quite a few different cleansers in the past and some have been alright whilst others had been a bit oversold and I felt pretty much robbed of my money.

I want to talk about Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil by JuJu cosmetics. This is one of my favourite cleansing oils for makeup removal.


The website of the product says the following

"JUJU Cosmetics AQUAMOIST Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Cleansing Oil goes deep into skin and melts dirt and make-up in a flash. For mascara and eye make-up that is hard to remove, it also removes thoroughly. It can be used even if your hands are wet. It retains skin moisture after cleansing and leaves skin sleek and luminous."

I have used this product for sometime now and it is one of the best cleansers I have come across. It comes in a pump top plastic bottle and contains a full bottle of the oily product. Most of the packaging is in Japanese since it is a Japanese product, however I bought mine from Sasa.com.

After a day of wearing full face of makeup consisting of liqiud foundation, waterproof mascara, eye liner and concealer, I just want to remove all of it without feeling that I have damaged my skin afterwards. I use 2 pumps of product onto my dry hands and spread it all over my face. Using gentle fingertips to massage my eyes and over my eye lashes. I find mascara is the most difficult to remove since I tend to use waterproof mascara like Maybleine Falsies Waterproof.

The product works with my massages and melts the makeup off. I then use cotton pads to remove the melted residue off my face. Finally I rinse my face with warm water.

The oil smells very inviting with a combination of lemon and grapefruit scent. The oil feels light and easy to massage. It is also very easy to rinse off from the face.

After using this product, my face did not feel dry or tight. However I still use toner and moisturiser after.

Overall great product and will buy it again.

No comments: