Monday 1 April 2013

Clinique Lower Lash Mascara review

Recently, my colleague introduced me to this product, it is the Clinque Lower Lash mascara. I have really short lower lashes and most of the time, I do not put mascara on them because I find the mascara brushes I have are really big and it cannot reach the lashes. I usually just line my lower lashes to try to make them look like I had lashes.

This product is a small pretty patterned tube, around half the size of a normal size mascara. It has a small short brush. The mascara is waterproof and it was intense black. I found is really easy to apply onto my lower lashes and it can coat my lower lashes pretty well. 

I like this mascara because after you have applied it, you don't really need to line your lower eyes as it looks rather full. I wore it throughout the whole day and it did not move or smudge at all.

(This image is from a budgetblog.com, so credit to them)

There are cons about this product though. I wished the brush was a bit longer because it was difficult to reach the inner and outer corners of my eyes. When removing this from my lashes using a waterproof eye remover, it took a while. It flaked off it bits but it did eventually all come off and it still did not smudge off in the process which is interesting.

Overall, this is not a bad product. To those who have short lower lashes, it is a good item to have and you will feel that you have lashes on your lower eye for a change and not look like you over-lined  your eyes. I wished I have a pic of me with eyeliner and just using this product!

No comments: